Magento Solution Specialist
We are creating a new team of Magento Solution Specialists to join us in our İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü Teknopark Offices.
The team will be focused on
1-Migrating current digital assets on M1, to M2
2-Creating new B2B marketplace platform on M2
We will be hiring a team of specialist and are looking for both Back-End and Front-End expertise.
The following are expected from all applicants:
– Mastery of Magento ecommerce platform.
– Able to draw on a deep background in business and ecommerce, can efficiently align business objectives with Magento functionality, optimize use of native features, and avoid unnecessary customisation.
– Minimum 3 years of experience on Magento is expected.
– Having Magento Certifications is a big plus.
– Competent and comfortable with Git-based repository management
– Experience working within an Agile team
For Front-End Specialists:
– Create custom Magento themes using object-oriented PHP, RequireJS and SASS CSS preprocessor.
– Understand and effectively communicate platform features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on both existing and new project.
– Defines delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestone.
– Responsible for ensuring that project risks, issues and milestones are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
– Develop Magento modules, themes and integration with a high level of reliability, performance, and usability-
– Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
– Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
– PHP development using object-oriented & MVC based frameworks
– Competent with MySQL-based RDBMS system design and deployment
– Competent in web services integrations using RESTful Services
– Comfortable working with Linux-based client and server environment
– 3+ years of development experience with Magento
For Back-End Specialists:
– Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features and interfaces for our Magento online stores, including Cart, Order Management, Master Data Management and associated systems & technologies.
– Build systems integrations with various other platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, CTI/Call Center Technology).
– Write technical user stories and convert user stories into deliverables.
– Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks.
– Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests.
– Create technical documentation.
– 5-7 years of experience working on the Magento 1 & 2 platforms
– Knowledge of ecommerce technology landscape and associated stacks (shopping cart, API integrations, OMS, IMS, WMS, credit card processing, tax engine, digital distribution etc.)
– 5+ years Magento 1 & 2 backend and frontend development with a focus on backend, Magento Entrprise experience a plus
– Magento module development and contributor (Magento Certification preferred)
– APIs, web services (JSON, REST, SOAP) and third-party libraries
– Data applications using AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content
– Authentication and authorization technologies a plus: SAML, OAuth, OpenID
– Knowledge of AWS design and infrastructure
– Modern HTML5 and CSS Design Techniques – including responsive design and targeting different devices
– Experience developing mobile applications
– 2 – 3 years in an agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban)
– Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
– Experience with a continuous integration environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.