We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in İzmir Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü Teknopark Offices, in order to provide structural and decision making support in the organizational change we are moving through.
The responsibilities of this role are:
– Regarding SekizGen’s Current Portfolio of Business:
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools or using the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand business needs and create insightful analysis to internal teams to make the right decision
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
– Regarding New Business and Software Development:
- Create story maps, scenarios and flows to capture the rich picture of either a group of stories that make up the minimum viable product (MVP) or a group of stories that make up a particular software release. Facilitates stories and features to be iteratively added to the product to add overall value.
- Perform business analysis tasks using techniques that enable a highly iterative delivery approach of continuous requirements identification and just-in-time definition of requirements.
- Continuously facilitate the prioritization of scope with the PO and ensure that all requirements support the delivery of business value, fulfill goals and objectives, and meet stakeholder needs.
- Ensure that a story has been completed to satisfaction, and to the defined business value, by testing the story according to the acceptance criteria throughout the story implementation.
- Understand problems enough to determine the cause and provide appropriate solutions and identify opportunities for improvement across the product and processes.
- Measure and evaluate solutions for value and opportunities.
- Ensure agile rituals (stand-ups, retrospectives, estimation sessions, showcases, quality and risk assessment sessions etc.) are taking place regularly.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Masters degree required, preferably in a quantitative field including Statistics, Engineering,Economics or Management;
- Preferably 2 years of experience with hands-on data analytics and problem-solving ability;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Excel;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics;
- SQL knowledge and basic understanding of databases;
- Passionate about analytics and data-driven marketing;
- Excellent verbal, analytical, leadership and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time;
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented;
- Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.